OpenSergo Community Roles
The OpenSergo community includes Maintainer, Committer, and Contributor roles. Specifically includes the following criteria:
Maintainer is an individual who makes significant contributions to the evolution and development of OpenSergo projects, including microservice framework integrations. Specific standards include the following:
- Complete the design and development of several key modules or projects, and be the core developer of the project.
- Continuous devotion and passion, actively participate in the maintenance of community, official website, issue, PR and other project-related matters；
- Has a visible influence in the community and be able to represent OpenSergto in important community meetings and events.
- Have the consciousness and ability to cultivate Committer and Contributor。
Committer is an individual with write access to the OpenSergo repository and includes the following criteria:
- An individual who can contribute to the issue and PR continuously for a long time.
- Participate in the maintenance of the issue list and discussion of important features.
- Participate in code review.
Contributor is an individual who contributes to the OpenSergo project. The standard is:
- Submitted a PR that is merged.
Opensergo Developer Rights and Obligations
|Merge to main branch||✓||×||×|
|organize meetings / events / discussions||Maintainer meeting / project team discussion / developer events||project team discussion / developer events||developer events|
|nominate / vote||Maintainer、Committer||Committer|
|responsible for one or more modules||✓||✓||×|
|contribute code / participate||✓||✓||✓|
|participate meetings / events / discussions||Maintainer meeting / project team discussion / developer events||project team discussion / developer events||developer events|
|manage community groups||✓||×||×|
|display on GitHub repo||✓||✓||✓|
|disploy on OpenSergo official site||✓||✓||×|
OpenSergo Developer Team